Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started on June 13...... Hope to have it finished by August 1st...... Built the same boat back in 2011, (Which I sold), but have altered the original plans slightly to give it a flat bottom instead of a slight V and raised the sides a couple inches.... Putting my 20 hp Merc. on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Making some more progress....Floor needs to be sanded and finished and the outer hull from the spray rail up needs to be primed and painted... Some additional coats of varnish, door compartment hinged and some hardware put on, seats installed and it should be ready for the water......

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Floor was sanded smooth and an epoxy sand finish was applied yesterday... Only thing left to do is paint the outer hull from the spray rail up to the cap and a couple more coats of varnish, door hinges and deck hardware on... Been a little delayed with other projects but hope to launch it soon..... Need to get a title and registration from VGIF...

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes... A bit to say the least..... Just as it cleared the enty door the hook attached to the cieling and pully let go and the boat landed ok but could have caused some damage.... Close call.....Maybe have it down right on the next one I build......?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts