Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a great meeting tonight and signed up several new members for BIAC. Our speaker was Capt. Jake of the Matador who gave up all his secrets on fishing for trophy black and red drum which should be showing up in about a month. Got me all excited to get out there on the shoals on some warm spring evenings (minus the biting flies :pp ). Thanks Jake for taking the time for speaking to our club, you did an outstanding job.

On another note, BIAC has been an inshore club since it's founding in 2005. Tonight, the members voted to include offshore topics and awards making BIAC both an inshore and offshore club. So anyone who might have been holding out to join because we were strickly inshore are encouraged to come out and help us talk up the blue water fishing to get us going. Me, I am hooked on the offshore fishing but I will admit that I still love inshore fishing and will never give it up.

Next month's meeting will be 23 Apr at 7 pm at the Trinity United Methodist Church in Poquoson. The topic will be our artificial reef program.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts