Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Charter I put together for a few guys at work, a few retirees, me and my neighbor.

WE are headed out of SI on The StrikeZone with Captain Wally Williams. I have fished with Wally for over 15 years and have had great trips.

The Wx forecast for Friday is lookin pretty good taking into account the current weather pattern predicted.

Wish us luck and I intend to post pix.

I know this is the Crab Board. Duh!

It is getting time for "Whateverra!"

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
Good Luck! They are running good catch that big 48"er!!!!! Going out on the Double D S I

·
Registered
717 Posts
DB- that's funny, I just got off the phone with Capt Kyle (chartreuseking) on the main board and i'll be fishing with him out of SI on Friday as well. I'll b-mail you my phone #- we can compare feesh! :rockon:

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FJ,
Where does your boat go out of? Strikezone sails from Calvert Marina. Left on Dowell Rd off 4 S. at the firehouse.

Good luck on your trip!

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I plan to be cautious on the roads in the morning!

WX, I think, is going to be prime for deer sighting.

Hope to share a few pics of the trip.

Thanks all for the good luck wishes.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Today was great! Virtually NO wind and the rain held off until about 3pm and even then it was a mist/drizzle. It was real foggy and a little rainy this morning though. I waited until about 11am to go out. We limited out with some FOOTBALLS:yes:

Hope you guys did well and had a good time.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We stopped and LTJ for smaller feesh early and then headed for deeper water for the fall biggies. We had a party of 5 aboard the Strikezone with Captain Wally Williams.
We didnt limit but we had a good time with some nice rock, good friends,a great Captain and Mate on a 42 foot Jones Bay Built out of Solomons.

The only thing better is Crabfest and Snoodfest with the folks from the Tidalfish Crab Board.

I am looking forward to taking my sons out with Wally next year!

Have a great weekend all!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ditto Jamie!

I love the kind of conditions this day brought.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts