Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trolling just doesn't do it for me anymore. I would rather go crappie fishing in the spring with my long poles, no reels and a bobber. Or catfishing, bass fishing or shad fishing or even cut the grass. Just lost all interest to "put the spread out".

Anyway, I have a ton of this junk.

The reels are all 100% functional and on a scale of 1-10, they range between a 6.5 to 9.5. These are the Shimano TLD 20 conventional lever drag reels, not the 2 speeds. The rods are mostly modified Diawa Wilderness rods but there are a few other much nicer ones. I have an awesome set of 3 board planers with bright orange flags, they have never once flipped. I have the smooth weedeater line on a winder, daisy chains, rubber shads, parachute, spreader bars, the whole 9 yards.

$1000 takes it all- Not a penny more more, not a penny less.

Located in Mechanicsville, MD.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Dennis; sorry to see you selling your trolling gear. I can't use it, but one thing you might add is how many rods/reels are you selling?

Merry Christmas to whoever buys your gear. I'm sure they will catch a lot of fish this spring.
5th (Marty)

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
This is a great deal for someone to get started in the trolling world.

Don't worry Dennis, you are not alone in your feelings. Except for offshore, I am not a trolling fan.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dennis; sorry to see you selling your trolling gear. I can't use it, but one thing you might add is how many rods/reels are you selling?

Merry Christmas to whoever buys your gear. I'm sure they will catch a lot of fish this spring.
5th (Marty)
It was in the post header - twelve! (12)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Dennis those are the perfect outfits for Sailfishing, just move to
Florida and you are good to go.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wino - I am going to get down there one day, Florida is the goal.

When I was in Panama at Tropic Star they used Shimano 20's on the sailfish there too. The reason I bought the TLD's was because they are simple & bombproof, used around the world, and keep their value.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts