Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found the boat I've been searching for which is a used 25 foot C hawk with a standard cabin. It was used by a recreational crabber last who is going into retirement due to a stroke. The boat has two stations and is beautifully set up for trot lining, but not at all for fishing. So Iam working with a blank slate and I would appreciate all that senior boating knowledge out there to help me set this boat up with the best possible outlay for bay fishing. My favorite fishing is LTJ, but realistically I also need to set up for trolling with planer boards,downriggers and anything else you could suggest. I've bought eight gunnel rod holders and the boat has two rod holders off the stern. I built my own house using alot of suggestions from older and more knowledgable folk and it worked out beautifully so I am putting my humble request out there for that invaluable fishing know how that can only be gotten from experience.:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
send a PM to RNRCHAWK25, Larry...he has the same boat...we set it up together for trolling last year, but I dont want to steal his thunder. You can do almost anything with it, and with already having a 2nd station you are most of the way there...It is a great ride, you'll love it! Tried to buy a new one before I found out they were not making them anymore...it is a shame...

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I have a 1992 C-HAWK CC w/ T-TOP. Awesome boat-great ride. I did however replace the floor and its now even better.

Phil(lily):thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same boat with 16 rod holders could be more awsome fishing boat not very good in wind over 15 mph you get alot of spay, 8 tier rod rack on roof and 2 on rails and 4 on gunnels speaded out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts