Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My three sons got on the 6:00 AM flight out of Knoxville this morning. They wanted to spend their last weekend before the semester starts fishing. After breakfast at Eastern Market we hurried home and got on the water about 11:00 or so. Fortunately, the weatherman was wrong about the wind. Tide was slack so we had to look for the fish, but finally found some decent pullage at the BB east rockpile. Stringsilvers with dropper fly was the ticket, always on the push side, 45 feet deep or better, had to feel the bottom. Biggest fish was 23" and another 22" and many, many dinks. Plan is to do it again tomorrow. -Shawn

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
nice report and pics, glad to see some TF'ers aren't sitting on the arSSes all winter

·
Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com
1,109 Posts
Funny...Saw you guys fishing down there this afternoon as I was crossing the bridge... Glad I know who to be jealous of now. :) Looked like a great day to be out. Saw some scattered birds northeast of you guys circling... Did you guys check them out ?

Nice Report

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
perch

i'll be out there looking for some perch for the cooler:D Johnny O.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We saw those birds too, started to take a look but decided to stay with the fish we were catching. Bigger fish today than the last two weeks and water temp has come up a few ticks. -Shawn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts