Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one never knew it existed but my computer skills suck.I thought the title was to inform people that events were posted by others.I went there and urge everyone else to.Check out the meetings and DNR stuff.Laid out well and easy to understand-trust me-if I can do it anyone can.One left click opens it up.:) Skip

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tree hugger maybe-suck up never.Alot of us lack the computer skills needed to "move" around this site-just thought I'd help out my slow typing buddies -that's all. Skip

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you still have your meter on DEMO mode.:D Skip

·
Registered
14,163 Posts

Oh no, no, he has you HYP-MO-TIZED doesn't he...You're in the throes of a Big B brain meld..."Yes Master, calander of events, very pleasurable....allajaghhhh...""

·
Registered
849 Posts
i don't really want to to get into this, but...........

c'mon, guys, let it rest.

my computer skills are probably less than 27 sail/skip's (i may type a little faster :D ) and i did not know the calendar feature existed either.

brandon has already said he would address the issue. let it be.
as has come up before: it's brandon's site, and he will run it as he see's fit.

let it be.

BRANDON: i know this is not the place for it, but maybe just a suggestion. make the "calendar of events" bolder/more obvious, with perhaps a few listings under it so users get the idea.

b

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arlington- glad to see someone else is computer challenged.;) The guys who work with computers for a living laugh at me but who cares-I learn more each day.I figure alot of the TF users are average in computer skills and like you/me didn't understand what the calendar really meant. Skip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts