Tidal Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you gents know how to get in touch with Brandon other than a PM. He needs to remove a very inappropriate thread on the WAF Board. I can't believe some jerk would put that in a place dedicated to sick children!:mad:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
on of my other boards had that problem there is some setting the moderators put on. it is like a computer generated profile anything to make a buck

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats nothing.. Needs to be removed, but links are dead.. RELAX...
Echo,
I tried bmail before posting this thread, I'm not screaming, and I'm about as RELAXED as I'm going to get right now. Your posts do nothing to help and dead links or not you and I agree it needs to go so spare me the childish remarks. I don't know you and don't wish to get in a pissing contest with you so no further comments from me.

Have a good one!

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, not sure how that guy got through, must have been an oversight on the account approval process. Dalton helps do approvals and I suspect his email looked legit so he was let through the gate.
To keep spam out we are not allowing any free email accounts to register. No legit email, no access.

I caught another post the guy did and nixed that one too.

If anyone ever needs to get in touch best way is email: [email protected]. Bmial works as well, but usually a lag before I get to it because of the large amount that I get and time it takes to work through them all.

Thanks again

Brandon

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Messing with Wish a Fish :eek: - that must be one twisted person.How could anyone mess with kids ?????

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
If any of you gents know how to get in touch with Brandon other than a PM. He needs to remove a very inappropriate thread on the WAF Board. I can't believe some jerk would put that in a place dedicated to sick children!:mad:
Mr Lavender, This is the Internet, **** happens, Brandon can't be on patrol 24/7. RELAX... Its not the first time and it won't be the last. Frankly, bringing it up draws more attention than it's worth... RELAX... But I'm up for a pissing match anytime you are....:eek2:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Mr Lavender, This is the Internet, **** happens, Brandon can't be on patrol 24/7. RELAX... Its not the first time and it won't be the last. Frankly, bringing it up draws more attention than it's worth... RELAX... But I'm up for a pissing match anytime you are....:eek2:
:popcorn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.