Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone with experience and fair prices to detail my boat this spring. wash/wax, top to bottom, front to back. I have a 2003 215 aquasport osprey. thanks in advance for the help.

by the way im on the eastern shore

·
Registered
225 Posts
Not sure how far away you are, nor how far over the bridge they service, but Prestige Detailing does offer mobile service and they do an incredible job. Don't have their number in front of me, but a google search will turn them up. They are located in Annapolis. May not be the cheapest in town, but they show up when they say, do what they say and your boat will look great when they are finished.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Last year before selling my Judge, I wanted get the boat really clean and waxed for the new owner. This guy did a really nice job and was $12 per foot ( I think). The problem with boat detailers is they use a liquid wax versus a harder cannuba (sp) type wax. I would use him again Jarrett 443-534-9354.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I just had Prestige Boat Detailing clean the boat. I am extremely picky I went over the boat and looked at everything I couldn’t find anything major missed. They did a great job. They missed one minor thing that will take one or two minute to clean. Overall the boat looks awesome. They cleaned some stains from the surface of the combing pads that I haven’t been able to remove in three years. I give them a 9.8 out of 10 for the job.

They also use carnauba wax.

Good people/ good company they come to your house or marina.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Now see, if the cost of fuel was really an issue we wouldn't have any $$$ left over for detailing. I think this is a good sign that we're in a lot better shape than a lot of folks would have us think. Damn glad to see it.
Pat in Joppa

·
Registered
427 Posts
Last year before selling my Judge, I wanted get the boat really clean and waxed for the new owner. This guy did a really nice job and was $12 per foot ( I think). The problem with boat detailers is they use a liquid wax versus a harder cannuba (sp) type wax. I would use him again Jarrett 443-534-9354.
He does awesome work and is Very reasonable. Plus he shrinkwraps boat and his price is reasonable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.