Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a drive in fishing camp in Quebec or eastern Ontario to take my wife and son to catch walleye and pike. I would prefer a wilderness like setting without roughing it. If anyone could recommend their favorite spot I would appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
I've been on 4 trips to Canada and the best place I fished was kabeelo Lodge.I took my 2 sons on a fly in trip but they have a nice drive in lodge where you can catch lake Trout,Walleye & Northerns.We caught over 100 fish .Walleyes in the 2 lb.range & Northerns from 4-16lbs. on our 3 day trip.They have a web site.The other places I've fished I wouldn't mention because 1 didn't have any walleyes just Northerns & Smallies.The other place had small walleyes but trophy Northerns where I caught a 22# Northern.The other place had Trophy northerns where 37#northerns roam.i had a follow from the the pier from a Huge Northern that I thought was a carp because of it's very large girth but it spun away at the last moment.We didn't catch any walleyes there but landed only 17 Pike to 8 # in a week.very disapointing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts