Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The fishing party which my other boat FIN FINDER had booked for this coming Saturday(12/20) had to move to a later date. Because of this Capt. Andrew Turner is now available aboard the FIN FINDER for this coming Saturday.

The FIN FINDER is a beautiful 46ft Markley. She is very comfortable to fish from and has a large heated cabin. Capt. Andrew Turner has been on the Bay more hours over the last few years than just about anybody out there. He knows how and where to catch the fish and does an excellent job of providing a fun and relaxed environment. Whenever he is not on the FIN FINDER, he is working as a mate aboard the MISS SUSIE with me. He is top notch and will put you on the fish this late December.

If you are interested in getting out this coming Saturday, contact me at the phone number below and I will reserve your spot.

And as you might have guessed the fishing is "OFF THE HOOK" right now. Today aboard the MISS SUSIE we landed 32 Trophy Stripers and 4 "unders" all before 9:30 AM. It is insane out on the Bay right now. We had 6 rods down at one time today and several times today we had 4 or 5 rods down. On our wind up, I had one of my short/heavy lines cranked in all the way to the sinker with just the 18ft leader and the umbrella rig in the water. And then the rod doubles over with a nice fish. After a short fight, we landed our last fish of the morning a 41" Trophy. This fish hit an umbrella rig that was probably 3 feet down and about 5 feet from my prop. To say the fish were in a feeding frenzy would be an understatement.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
FIN FINDER Fishing Charters, Chesapeake Bay Fishing

I don't know if this is correct or not, but that's what is listed on the web site...

If you haven't been on the Fin Finder it's about the the sweetest, best layed out boat on the bay for serious fishing. It now has a brand spanking new $$10,000+ radar, dual Garmin 3210c's and two more high dollar fish finders.

The cabin is comfortable, roomy, warm, and dry, but isn't so plush it has pink curtains or anything.

Can you tell I have a love affair with that boat. I wish I had the money to buy and decommission it to a recreational vessel to strictly fish tournaments on.

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Info.

Sorry for the delay, we fished this morning and once again crushed the fish. Still wide open, as good as it gets. We landed very close to 40 fish by 9:30am. Only 4 were solid "unders", the rest were overs from 34 inches to 44 inches. Three times this morning we had all 6 customers cranking in fish at once.

As for pricing info and dock info......

$660 for 6 passengers, plus $75 for each person over the first 6

The FIN FINDER will be departing from Solomons (Calvert Marina) @ 6am

Thanks,
Capt. Greg

·
Registered
611 Posts
Cookiemonster, call Greg on his cell for an update - his number is above. You KNOW he's out there looking for a repeat of the action we had yesterday....

Joe

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Looking forward to fishing with you this Monday. Can't wait....Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts