Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Captain, you know I’m just messing with you. I believe I said this already, but regardless of what you target, I admire your passion and drive for them.
Same with me about your Mackwills. Anybody that goes the distance , expense and trouble you do to catch to catch those things must really like them.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Does anyone know if rod and reel in Chesapeake beach has an area from atorimg a boat on a trailer. If the Mac make the trip up the bay again this, I’d like to keep my boat down there for the summer.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Use a soft tortilla and roll it up that way. We don't do hot anything, my guts can't take it anymore. We're gonna tag along with Jeff one day and FINALLY after 3 years get a damn snakehead. Kinders taco seasoning is what we use, it's not too heavy on the cumin.
Maybe this weekend weather and schedules permitting.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
359 Posts
Maybe this weekend weather and schedules permitting.

I think Friday and Sunday might be the days. Friday I'm heading to The Eastern shore come hell or high water. Probably gonna test out my new Grundens rain gear.

Reactions: 240 LTS

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Yeah, cause that stuff was invented to make redfish palatable, no easy feat, all you taste is the "blackened spices", I'm sure I could throw one of my boots on the grill sprinkle a bunch of that stuff on it, and it would taste ok.
I want to know what they invented to make Crappy palatable. Yellow Perch are my favorite panfish They. have a firm ,sweet flavor. Crappy have mushy meat and are bland flavored by comparison

·
Registered
11,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if rod and reel in Chesapeake beach has an area from atorimg a boat on a trailer. If the Mac make the trip up the bay again this, I’d like to keep my boat down there for the summer.
The last time i was down there they had lots of boats stored on there on trailers. They started catching speckled trout over in the Choptank last week .

21 - 36 of 36 Posts