Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am going out tommorow morning with my dad and a freind. I have everything set up. I could not stand not fishing so i am going to put atrash bag around my cast and go fishing!!! I am using a 8 ounce tandem bucktail with a 3 oz inline. A little 4 arm umbrella with a small chute on it, 2 tandem swim shads both with 6 oz inlines, and a single parachute with no weight. Does that sound like a good spread? I am trying to stay away from the bluefish if at all possible. Any advice on where to go if i want to stay away from bluefish and stay on the Rockfish? I am launching out of Matepeake so the closer to there the better.
Thanks
Ryan

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Sorry to tell you but I fished Brickhouse bar today and there were blues all over it. They are all over the west side of Kent Island at least from there down.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Best bet to stay away from the bluefish..............go to the nearest swimming pool and lay your spread out in it:D For real man.....there everywhere. Set up with spoons and hoses....blue-proof your spread and enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts