Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to get some curtains put on my boat. I was just wondering if anyone has anyone local around virginia beach they prefer or dislike. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Jake,
I highly recommend Mike's Marine Custom Canvas. He put on my last two sets of curtains, and did a great job...quick, too.
Give me a buzz.
Julie

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

·
Registered
81 Posts
I build tops for S&S Marine, and when we have a customer who wants an enclosure or curtians on their top we use Mike's Marine Canvas . He's top notch and very reliable and will stand behind his work. He is at 2232 W. Great Neck rd. in VB, his # is 496-1090.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have to give two thumbs up to Mike's Marine. He gave me a fair price, and did a great job.
Bill
Fish Hawk III

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Another vote for Mike's Custom Marine Canvas..

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Mike's Marine. Jake he does a great job for a fair price. Always been Johny on the spot when I needed work.

Give him some fish and he might work you in faster.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Jake

Walk around and look at our boat.....Mike just re-did our curtains all the way around.....wasn't cheap but SWEET.

Bill Fisher

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I want the cheapest side curtains available. Any suggestions
Make them yourself. Use staples instead of stitching - much easier.

Will probably look like cr*p, but it will be cheap.

IOW, you get what you pay for. :)

Brian

·
Registered
678 Posts
sometimes the cheapest upfront cost will cost you more in the long run..... pay for a good quality set and you'll save in the long run.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Joeys Custom Canvas off Laskin Rd just did mine. They quoted me about half the cost of anyone else. He did a great job.

Jon
CustomOffshoreTackle.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts