Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading some reports about you guys leaving Rudy early this morning,I wouldnt have left the Salt Ponds!!But I couldnt take it anymore and had to wet the lines.
I knew from yesterday that the bite was tuff to find withn the limit line.We made our way
to 4a (seas laid down nicely around 11.00)nothing notta zip!....Heard of the bite at CH
so raced over to find more fish than bait on depth finder...caught some nice fish on the tomics....back at the dock by 5:30....oh one other thing alot of boats were fishing
INSIDE the bay/coastal line ALOT!!,Thats just as bad as over the 3mile,whats up with that!
:eek:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
It's not as bad, but still bad. Inside the bay you are legally allowed to catch and release however, you may not retain fish caught inside the bay. Over the 3 mile line, you are not allowed to even target stripers. Also, if you are holding fish aboard, you are not allowed to enter the bay to fish, only to return to dock.

G

·
I agree- there actually was a bite this afternoon at CH. Some guys said they caught fish bigger than their boats -personally I picked up three on chartreuse mojo's but were too small to keep.

There were a lot of boats trolling definately inside the lighthouses but I think they were so caught up following the birds - the VB police could have reduced everyone's taxes with the amount of summonses they could have given out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts