Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on a Sysco Foods sponsored trip this morning on the Anna Lynn out of Rudee. Started off with breakfast at Big Sams which was a killer change of pace instead of rushing around trying to get the boat ready. Found the fish about four miles north of the inlet just off Cape Henry. Limit just over an hour and lines out at 9:30. We were cruising at 9 knots trying to get lines up without hooking up any more fish and still catching. It was a hoot. I think we had 8 down at once at one point. Thanks to Capt. Duby Lowery and mates. I don't usually like to charter, but it is nice once in a while for someone else to do all the work. Especially with a first class team like the Anna Lynn. It took almost an hour to chug the four miles back down to Rudee as the wind came through and was litterally blowing the tops off the waves. A little sporty out there. All fish caught on chartruese and white parachute tandems or chartruse umbrellas a mile or so off the beach at the light at Cape Henry. We left them biting big time.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I saw you guys out there thinking you had lost your minds ( I was in a pilotboat)
your not a friend of neil moretti are you? he always talks about his pilot buddy.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
RPACK...just saw your post..it was great fishing with you guys.... you guys worked those fish pretty well even Earl with those two big fish on the same pole. You guys are top rate. We put it on em again this morning and gonna try and find some tournament winning fish tommorrow and saturday. thanks for making a nasty day into a good one.

sea ya
Billy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts