Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tdoay; Friday The 12th...nothing Much Happened Until About 11:30 Am --from Then On Everyone Caught All The Nice Fish From 26 To 40 Inches They Wanted ...lots Of Bait, Gannets Diving..the Fish Were Hitting Anything And Everything...it Was Very Crowded (250 Boats)...very Exciting...some Captains Were A Little Dicey Over The Close Quarters...so Try To Be Good Sports And Do Not Run Into One Another...not Nice To Cut Off Lines...but Collisions. Sould Be More Serious!!..

I Will Stay Home Tomorrow...

Blue Tomic On The Bottom Did Very Well Today...as The Bunker Were 7 Inchers Long..same Size And Shape As A Tomic..

Bob Allen, Salt Ponds, Hampton, Va

·
Registered
447 Posts
thanks for the report Bob, sounds like it was interesting out there today. Glad to hear the Fish are around. We trolled last Sat 8 hrs with no strikes and a big ole skunk.

cheers,
Kevin

G

·
I was with you last Saturday catching those SKUNKS. My wife out of town so look for SUSHI SEEKER a 21' Grady out there tomorrow in the pack. Give me a holler if you see us - my daughter thinks VHF is the coolest thing since cell phones.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thanks. for the report Bob.
Sometimes the alone & unafraid exploration also has a tendency to produce fish instead of contending with the rush and there's only so much naviagable water we can leagally fish in for dem Stripers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It was a little crowded out there! There were a few tournament guys dropping eels in the middle of all the mayhem. I caught a nice piece of mono from one of them. We showed up about 12:30 and left at 1:45 with 4 nice 16# fish to soak in some hot oil. It was very rough out there between the boats and the 20 knot wind. We caught the keepers on chartreuse umbrellas with light inline weights WWB.

Warren

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
great report Bob - dont blame ya for staying home, me too........till tuesday anyway !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts