Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fishing2:

Well I told you my wife was a professional photographer and she had some fun with her camera Friday. Last week I met Captain Keith on the Eastern Bay and we met up again yesterday. We took some pictures of their catch as well as the Parker on a gorgeous evening

I hope you all enjoy them.

Attachments

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Hope you don't mind if I save a few. ....Don

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yes, She's a pro! Nice Pics.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Your wife is truly talented, the pictures are awesome! Great to see you and the family out getting into the fish, hope to see you again in the next week. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
Making a Parker look good is no easy task :D:D - your wife must have really put alot of effort into it :pp.

Very cool shots :clapping2::clapping2: - love framing the boats with the rods :thumbup:.I've done that before but not on purpose :D.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Pic # 10t, the BW, is a class shot. I understand the effort to create the rest of the shots. Making a bunch of guys having a good time on a Parker look good took some work.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Great pics - I recommend a mono or flouro leader before tying to your jighead - big rock's teeth, bridge pilings, rip rap, etc will all chafe the braid and you risk losing a fish. Apologies if I'm wrong, but it looks like braid tied directly to that jighead.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
It's amazing how a photo can capture a moment, definately worth a thousand words.

-JB

·
Registered
203 Posts
Eric, I use 2-3 feet of 25# "Seaguar" flourocarbon connected Uni-knot to Uni-knot ahead at the end of the braid. When you make your uni knot with the braid side make at least 7 wraps, less with the mono. You can use the less expensive 30# Ande clear as leader as well, but the flouro is tougher and will increase hook ups with less stretch and lasts longer. I also attach a small black snap for quick lure change. As Josh said this will keep the fishes backs from chafing the main line while also allowing more stealth.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Eric -- Great pictures. I really like the clarity and the composition is very creative. I sorta figured there was an artist nearby when I saw your first LTJ post last week. You don't see too many days with seas so flat in November!

Flies Only -- Learning how to catch spanish mac on light tackle was the highlight of my summer. Great fish and my new favorite to eat. I usually figure the bigger the better but in this case, I wouldn't have complained about a smaller fish! There's just something about a pretty girl fishing....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Another picture without the fish please.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts