Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:
O.K. people, we must be careful on how we use the "H" word, (Ho)!!!!
Imus got carried away with it and we all use it to find riders, but they might
come down on us for using the "H" word, but what would we replace it with?
IMOP, I say keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt.Skid
"ONE MO PASS":censored: :watchout6:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I think we are ok so long as we don't start calling them "knappyheaded hoes". What Imus said was wrong. However, what he said is something that you would hear on very regular basis on any local rap station though. They are "contributing to the african american culture" when they say things like that, and he is afterall european american so he has no right. I dont think the opinions and political correctness ideals that Mr Al Sharpton and Mr Jessie Jackson try to sell to the "scared to be called politically incorrect" public would fly here to well.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
We certainly don't want to tangle with Rev. Al

How bout Contributing Invited Guest or CIG for short?

·
Registered
698 Posts
hows it going in your retirement skid

hows things working out for you? you catching some fish staying at the beach alot or just chillin?

later clint:fishing2:

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Words..

.....whether written or spoken must be judged by their INTENT. Certainly the use of "HO" on this board is not meant to denigrate anyone and if anything is meant in a light hearted manner. If we are going to get that "edgy", then we have to get rid of HO gauge electric trains!!

I will just content myself with dealing with my "Connect Tile Dysfunction" and of my "HDD" or "Hookset Deficit Disorder". Research and Development is working on both of those problems. I hope to have a cure by May....or at least be not have to go to Rehab.

Celebrity Dysfunction and Pundit Overload should not rule OUR world.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best damn job I ever had!!!!! Almost missed a break this morning!!! Well, had a good day Tuesday a week ago, nice catch of flounder, best I`ve had this early..Went this past Monday, and nadda.. Spun a prop on the way in so Tuesday`s trip was cancelled.. Still
beats putting up with all the BS at E.I. Dupont...What I hear that place has gone completely nuts!!!!

Call or em me, Lets get together!!!

Skid

·
Registered
750 Posts
Did Sharpton and Jackson ever apologize to those young men at Duke?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Here's how this started: a group in DC listens to radio shows for
bad content and then blast fax and phone ALL media outlets in
the US. This group is called Media Matters.org. No joke.
They are the ones who pushed for Imus' removal.
Their business plan is to monitor CONSERVATIVE media, and
then cause a hubbub.
If the Rutgers girls are scarred for life, blame Media matters.
Otherwise, NO ONE would know about it.

BTW -Funded by George Soros, et. al. TRUE.
Mark

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
It's Hard to be a Pimp...

took the Oscar for best song....but it's even harder to be a "HO".....Don HO just had his life cancelled......I wonder if CBS or Viacom was behind it?

In his case, "HO" meant "Aloha" ....or WELCOME!

I just know that Flounderman is always welcome on my boat. He is one of the best HO's around!

·
Registered
698 Posts
gone nuts for sure

yea they have lost it completely and are getting worse, before we know it they will take the rest of what we had and leave the retirees high and dry also, it's rumored around here that if you even think the "H" word here your on the street:eek2: , so we just call them "Fishing Assistants" :clapping2:
later clint

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Did Sharpton and Jackson ever apologize to those young men at Duke?:rolleyes:
Of course not. In fact Jessie Jacksons organization awarded the girl accuser a scholarship very early into this whole thing before any of the facts were on the table. Now that she is known to be a liar and has severly ran a course on these young men's lives, Jessie Jackson refuses to take back the scholarship that was awarded to her. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton both are the major contributing factors in why racism is still alive to this day. They need to make big deals out of things like this or they don't get paid and their sorry asses would have to go out and get real jobs. Both of these guys in both their public and private lives are just horrible human beings that hide behind the title of Reverend.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
First of all, that George Soros is a far far far left goon. He's your man if you're for the S&P movement. But with that said, Imus still messed up and would've gotten fired anyways. It just might have taken a tad longer. And he only got axed because his sponsors bailed. Remember...GREEN always wins.

Now for those ambulance chasers Sharpton and Jackson. They have done more harm than good. In my opinion they still want racism. What would they do if there wasn't?? Be men of god...yeah right.

Don...the non racist, just realist.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton both are the major contributing factors in why racism is still alive to this day.
IMO.....this is as WRONG as WRONG can be!......they don't help the "situation" but by NO means are they the MAJOR contributing factors as to why racism is alive........I'm sorry but that statement sucked me into this mess:rolleyes:

Tony

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.