Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
WTG Cisco. [excited][excited]

Mother of mercy.......what a fantastic sight. Congrats on a special day of catchin.

[grin]

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Hey Bruce, where in the heck have you been, hope things are well with you and by the look of things you had yourself a very good day WTG. Looking forward to hooking up with you next year on the flats.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Cisco, What a day! Thoese are the ones we live for. You are gonna need two days to recuperate.
Thanks for the call I love to hear reports like this.
Maybe I should go to Deleware instead of CBBT.
Is this your last trip this year?
How comes you didn't invite your friends?
Merry Christmas Les

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
245 Posts
That's my man Adam on the Adam Bomb III. He's a first rate capt. and no one knows the rips like he. Glad to see you got them. Looks like there wasn't much traffic to contend with. WTG man. I got to get down there with him again!

Notch

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Bruce - WTG, thats the report we've all been looking for, never thought the flats would have working birds this time of year.[smile][wink]

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
gotboost - you are right, no flats near there, just a joke with the flats being Bruce's back yard, wish the flats were hot in the winter.

·
Registered
842 Posts
[Q]gotboost originally wrote:
they are still there as of Sat 12/10 alittle slower but alot more people fishing the weekends,

John P was the flats comment a inside joke,cause there ain't no flats near Lewis[smile]
[/Q]The flats of CHSP are very productive!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.