Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am in the military and retiring back to NC in January. I was stationed at Fort Bragg and used to take my 17' Sunbird to the near reefs and had alot of fun with Spanish, Kings, Cobia, and Seabass. I sold my boat here in Washington State (Salmon and Steelhead fishing has been great) and look forward to getting back on the Atlantic.

I will be probably be "boatless" for awhile after I get back and was told that many folks use this website to share information on getting riders to share fuel costs for fishing trips.

Anyone out there fish from Southport to Jacksonville that is willing to share room on boat starting in January? I know that it is a little early, but thought I would see what kind of response is out there. I would love to go out and get in on the winter tuna bite.

Tom

·
Registered
328 Posts
to far south for me but if your ever in the outer banks area look me up or do another post on here or b-mail me.Alays looking for nw friend who can help pay for a nice day on the water. be patient some oen will get back to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great to me...I would LOVE to go fishing out of the outerbanks. Do you go out for tuna over the winter? If so, sign me up...I will be back in NC in January. The summer steelhead and salmon just starting here, hopefully it is another good year.

Tom

·
Registered
328 Posts
January is prime time bbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggg stiper season here.30to 55 lbs. the norm. all inshore fishing for them.just got to have the water temps right and the wind not gailing.stay in touch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts