Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am late getting the report on our Keowee tournament posted. The day started off with rain but got pretty during the morning. The wind got up to around 20 mph during the day. We had a good tournament with 21 couples fishing and we paid three places. Ronnie and Stephanie Mueller placed FIRST with a total of 15.66 lbs; David and Wanda White placed SECOND with a total of 15.60 lbs; and Ryan Coyle and Alyssa Lacy placed THIRD with a total of 12.87 lbs. Ronnie Mueller had big fish for the men of 4.84 lbs and Susan Mills had big fish for the women of 3.52 lbs. We had a few new couples join and our total membership is now 32 couples. Our next tournament is Saturday, Aprill 22, at Lake Wylie, Rock Hill, SC Will try to get the report to you right after that tournament. All of us from South Carolina/North Carolina are still looking forward to good news from Guys & Dolls in September.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds like ya'll are having a good time. Some of us gals are headed to Neely Henry this week for the WBT - I am trying my hand as a co-angler! Maybe they will be as nice to me as my hubby is when we are fishing [tongue]

Take care and hope to see ya'll soon!
Stacy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your comments about our tournaments. We are enjoying them but still miss Guys & Dolls badly. Hope to hear good news soon. Good luck at Neeley Henry on the WBT. Let us know how you did. Janette

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.