Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent some time today with Joe Capp and fellow TFer Dave J. What a great time. The good news is that I learned a lot about how to improve my casting. The bad news is that I have many areas to improve - actually it's all good news. If you have never taken a casting lesson with Joe, I strongly reccomend that you give him a call. He really broke down the steps involved, quickly was able to diagnosis the situation and reccomend a solution. And by the way, did I mentioned he's a great guy to boot!!! Thanks again Joe for a great lesson, I'll be in touch in a few months for my second round of instruction.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Joe is the real deal. My wife and I took lessons with him 2 years ago. Really shortens the learning curve and it's a nice way to spend the day.

·
Registered
157 Posts
A great time indeed. I learned a hell of a lot. In fact, by the end of the lesson Timeflies and I were so well-schooled that we could tell each other everything we were doing wrong. And we're not even accredited! ;-)

I'd recommend Joe Cap to anyone considering a lesson. It'll change the way you think when you're casting, and it's a pretty damn reasonable deal to boot. He spent all afternoon with us. The guy's incredibly enthusiastic.

Timeflies-- it's now time to get on the water, get into some fish, and forget everything we just learned. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
hello all.. im new to fly fishing and would like to get some information about the guy.

if somebody could pm me his information (location, phone number and how much he charge) i would greatly appreciate it.. :))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts