Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some video I took of my daughter putting a hurting on the stripers. We were fishing the Susky earlier in April. I just need to find a little background music to finish it up. Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Nice video.. No music needed when you can hear the click of the drag, the line through the guides, and the excitement in a kids voice.

Excellent father -daughter time. My son (oldest) is hooked. I am hoping my girls share some more interest as they get a tad older.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That is some excellent action. It is obvious you have done an excellent job teaching yor daughter how to properly fight a bid fish. I see another IGFA Female Angler in training there. Hats off to you and your daughter!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Very nice video!! Your daughter is a good angler....looks like she had a good teacher.Thanks for sharing your day.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You go Girl...she definitely has the technique down, looks like she had a fine teacher. WTG... great teamwork, Awesome video, no music needed :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Awesome video and action:rockingreport::yes::high5: Thanks for taking the time to put it together and post. I'm sure that will be a fun one to look back on in the years to come. Pretty work:thumbup::fishing2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great job, gave that gal a good work out, and the smiles tell it all. Doesn't need music the screaming drag does it much better.

Excellent video, you make a great team.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
301 Posts
Just say no to background music. Perfect as is. Very cool!

98% of the time background music ruins the video.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Great job on the video, I wouldn't change a thing. I loved the look on her face when the drag started to scream. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts