Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Haven't seen or heard of anyone fishing Waterview area since last weekend. We've had LOTS of rain and the river's muddy looking. I'd like to fish there myself (it's only a few minutes from my dock) but think I'll head down to D'ville and fish the Spike instead. Good luck!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
240 Posts
Contact Bobby Jenkins, from Mr J's Pleasure. I think he fishes that area a lot.
His website is http://www.misterjspleasure.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the infor. on waterview i havent been able to go out for a few weeks working and outboard problems.........but looks like i got the outboard fixed so i am hoping the water has cleared up near waterview hoping to out in there or at garretts....wikk let yall know how things go..........thanks again!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well did go out if garretts went up to the powerlines picked up afew then down to waterview picked up a few then down to the red barns dont get abite so went back up to garretts .boated afew more..........things were alittle slow guessing all the rain slowed things down we put 11 in the cooler and put about 12 back in the river.............hoping things will pick up....

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hunter We Cobia fished Friday and I fished outside the the Redbarns Thursday afternoon to catch spot and Croakers for bait. Couldn't catch any small fish all were big so moved into 13 foot of water and caught 20 spot and croakers in about 30 minutes that were just small enought to use for bait(would have been small keeper 1/2 pound spot). Fished just below Garretts Saturday and caught all the croaker you wanted. Sunday fished from Red Barns to Waterview and caught 8 fish in 3 hours. Its a feast or famine bite if you can find them their schooled up but if you don't find them its a long day. Morning and afternoon bite is better and it's time to start night fishing. Fishing should be good now fishing at night especially on full or near full moon.
The Friday Cobia trip was full of pullage but no Cobia. Nice Sharks two big cow nose rays one Skate, two blues, two flounder and 30 or so croakers. Big Croakers as they were hitting 6/O hooks with chunks of mehanden. Boat named the Swinger hooked up a Release Red but other than that no other big fish. Shark was sure good for Dinner Sunday night. My brothers (Capt Jack) is comming in this weekend so no charters. Im trying to make up my mind what Im going to fish for as I want to do some spanish and blues fishing(someone) (hey Warren hows it going) please bmail me if the bite is picking up) and am thinking about some night fishing. Guess Im going to play it by ear.

Have a good one

Bobby

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks mr j..........i was at the red barn sunday and i couldnt buy a bite glad to know i wasnt just me .........have been wanting to try nitefishing but never have ........think i may head out there this weekend.........its like the song says sometimes you are the windshield and sometimes you are the bug !!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts