Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, ..........................Bob the Mailman and I pulled almost an allnighter but ran into some fish around 10:00PM or so Wed. night. They weren't trophies but would have won the last JRCC Tourney. We landed a 20, 21 and 27 plus some dinks around 10 pounds or so. Had some good takedowns but really slowed as the night passed on around 12 or 1. All our fish were basically caught in the Dutch Gap area using Owner hooks, 40# suffix, and fresh cut shad. Obviously this would only be useful to the new guys on the river and let me remind you the Dutch Gap area extends from Claremont to the 95 Bridge in Richmond City. Good night fellow TF'ers, it's past my bedtime ! ! ! ! They may be ready to turn on soon. Let's hope so. Striperjoe[excited]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
We don't need pics from StriperJoe. Everytime I see a pic of him holding up one of his fish, I can't tell if it is a real fish or it is embrodiery on his shirt!

5 fish totaled 6.1 pounds. He is my hero![smile]

Dayton

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
A catfish report........Go ahead Joe. I thought you guys had given up fishing. This Catfish thing has become so much a secret I'm almost happy to have given it up.

And you Catfish guys have the nerve to talk about the Bass fishermen, Give me a break........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts