Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished yesterday from around 7 in the evening until around 11. Caught 22 fish, was after smaller fish so we used nightcrawlers and small peices of cutbait. Ended up with 14 for the box from about 3 pounds to 10 and the rest either to small or too big. Largest was around 25 pounds.

Today we fished from 4 to 9 in the afternoon. The ketch today was more on the larger size. We ended up with 9 in the box and 3 too small with 8 being too large. We had 4 that were between 20 and 25 with on that was prolly 40 or so pounds. All fish today were caught on small peices of White Perch very close to structure.

Fished within sight of the the Benjamin Harrison Bridge both days. Will try more this weekend. Might even toss out a larger piece of bait or two tommorrow.

DEAN

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Dean is a dirty boy! You should have your wife punish you! I have never eaten a James Catfish. How were they? Save me a piece next time.

Dayton

·
Registered
519 Posts
theres nothing wrong with keeping a few small ones for the table...if it werent for all the chemical stories i hear i'd have a freezer full of catfish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts