Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some ideas for my rod holder setup. Could some of you guys post your rigs so I may get some ideas that may work on my boat? thanks

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I have two driftmaster bases mounted on my splashwell. Then I made two spreader bars to hold two holders each (less holes in boat). My cutting board is in the middle and drains into splashwell and out of boat.

I have three more holders on each side rail. Then I have the white stand-up holders for storing rods for running.

Don't go too fast. If you do, you will see something you wish you had done. Hope many will post their setup. There are some nice ones out there.

Hey Wasabi, post yours.

Dayton

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
If you have the gunwale flush mounted rod holders already, you might want to try these.

http://www.driftmaster.com/Other.html

What ever you decide, go ahead and get the stronger (larger) stems (1/2" vs 3/8"). Greentop has the Santee rod holders which are good.

Basspro has the Driftmaster line. And I am getting ready to use there nice "6 payment plan", where they divide your total order up into 6 payments and stretch it out for 6 months.

Dayton

·
Registered
434 Posts
I went over to Crash's shop today to look at his boat...Man I think that he got one h*** of a deal.....I looked at the boat then I came up with a great idea for some rod holders....Hey Wayne post some pics man....see ya on the water with your spin-a-bait custom rod holders[grin][grin]

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
Crash - what size ball for your boat hitch? I'm gonna go get your boat slimed up and put a big cat in it if you don't hurry up and do it. [excited]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts