Tidal Fish Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice haul Gary. This is the best time of the year up there

Capt Nick

There are plenty enough to guide for in the Susky. Go out now, get some Gizzard shad at the dam base and get on with it. They were even catching blues at the RR bridge in the winter as well off Port Deposit.

Nothing huge, but some definite 20+ in there. For many people that’s big and I’m sure there is an occasional 30 to be found.

Live line a bluegill or two and you might find a jumbo flathead which is excellent table fare.

I’ll be making a Flathead trip tmrw and to get some shad for a DC trip Sat.

Chris

Chris, if you get a decent amount of gizzard shad, I could use some for Monday. I'm taking Erik Zlokovitz and his Son catfishing. I only had frozen yesterday. I'd like to have more of that flathead too. Far better than blue......... Gary

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi there Crabby&Son, I have a 21 trophy walkaround with outboard an would like to do a catfish trip and wondering if my boat would be doable from the ramp you use to start from. Thanks for any info , Gary

·
Registered
13,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi there Crabby&Son, I have a 21 trophy walkaround with outboard an would like to do a catfish trip and wondering if my boat would be doable from the ramp you use to start from. Thanks for any info , Gary

You would be fine at Gravelly Point ramp. I have seen 30' boats launched there......Gary

21 - 23 of 23 Posts