Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Fished the CBBT area on Wednesday and Thursday, what a paradise. We did the light tackle thing all around the bridge/tunnel area and out about 1 mile. In 2 days we caught around 350 fish. We had several fish over 40''s with the largest being 44''. 28pounds. Birds working everywhere throughout the day with fish all over the place. Left birds diving and fish biting everyday. Managed a 37'', 41'', and 44'' about 300 yards from the ramp!. Nice to see Brandon, Wild Bill, Dr. Bee, and Sander on the water and at StingRays!!

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Hey Jason,

Nice to see you out there and get to eat some grub together and BS about all the fish we caught. I guess the good news is that none of it was BS :D I think that is about as good of two days fishing as you get :D

See you down there again soon!

Brandon

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
WTG!

Sounds like an AWESOME trip! Steve was giving me the updates right after he talked to you! Had me drooling. I loved the one about Ray asking if you had the fish turned around (while the reel is screaming):D . Hopefully the wx will hold up for another trip next weekend.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope the weather holds out also, I would like to make it back down in a couple weeks. I had Steve on the nextel 2 times with the reel screaming in the back ground. I know he is ready to head back down!!!

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Jason I can tell you that Ray will never forget his trip to the Promise Land that I guarantee. Glad to see you guys had a great tip and sorry to calling you every 2 hours but I just had to know how you guys were doing. I hope that Phill and I can make it down this weekend and get into the kind of fish you and Ray were on. All by the way the phone calls with the drag screaming was great, wish I could had been there with you guys. Thanks for stopping by the house and showing me the pic’s the grin on Rays and your face told the story….

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
..... Thanks for stopping by the house and showing me the pic's the grin on Rays ….
That guy has a grin PLASTERED on his face, and its usually accompied with the 1 finger salute...so yea, I'd like to see it too! :D
Kind of elementary how that south wind pushed everything up there isn't it....but hey, thank GAWD for birds!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts