Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Benny drove down to Kiptopeake Sat night to fish with Westie(Chris) on Sun and JohnnyO on Mon. Got some eels at Chris's and headed out to Plantation Light at 7:00 and drifted eels till 1:00 with out a bite. Pulled lines and ran to the bridge to catch a limit of nice fish in the 27" range. Me, Benny and Chris:

Monday we headed out for another try and drifted bouy #18. Benny took the first bite and pulled in his personal best. The fish was 46" long with a girth of 26 1/2". :clapping2::thumbup:.

Johnny had to help Benny hold the fish up sideways in this picture;:D

We had another bite that didn't come tight and decided to run to the bridge again because this was gona be a short day. Finished our limit again on the same grade fish as Sunday.
Fish'n wasn't so spectacular for us as the eel bite was way off and we only found a steady pick at the bridge but anytime I can fish this area, its a real treat. My fishing buddy's were all first rate and I enjoyed see'n all the TF'ers at the Inn, Stingrays, and on the water. Congradulations Benny on your new PB.........................

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Fishing

Leon
I am sorry we could not catch up to you guys this weekend. This weekend the fishing was slow for CBBT. :nono:We did not Fish Tuesday due rain and high winds.:mad:Benny congratulations on the nice fish.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hey Guys Thanks for all the Congrates it is a good but yet bad feeling getting a new personal best now ya gotta get the next personal best LOL :bigfish::clap::clap:
and Leon thanks again for a great trip
and Chris it was great meeting and fishing with you
And Johnny Thanks for putting the boat in the right spot to catch that nice fish :clap: and was also great meeting nad fishing with you too

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Nice Photos

Thanks again for letting me ride on Monday! That Cat runs smooth for its size. Hope you had a good ride home and got in before midnight:D Johnny O

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Thanks for the report, Leon....glad you had a good time. I still have fond memories of our CBBT trip a year ago, which will have to do since I don't see having time to get down there this year. The pics help me relive the experience, though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.