Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering who's headed down for the weekend? If I remember correctly Lily will be down there as well. I'll be staying at the Shore Stay Suites and will be in a green Ford Expedition. Shoot me a b-mail if you're going to be there and want to exchange cell numbers (or just flag me down if you see me... I'm the one on the right). I plan to post a detailed report each night with pics.

Shaggy

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
I WAS going this weekend...had everything planned out...... but just hand to cancel due to work on either end of it....I'm bummed. Hope you kill em.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I'll be there, and I may have room for one. Leaving pretty early friday morning. LTJ all day and switching to eels in the evening. Back at it LTJ saturday morning and coming home when everyone feels like it saturday (afernoon probably). Boat is stored down there so we make good time on the trip home.

Give me a buzz at 4438543049 if you want to share intel.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I will be down there sat & sun with Sharkbait. Staying at the Kiptopeake inn.
Boz 443-298-0134

·
Registered
395 Posts
I will be down just booked my rooms look for the Mako with o missing on the starrboard side. Give me a call on 68

·
Registered
824 Posts
We've got 2 boats & about 14 guys going down this weekend. Staying at Kipto. and partying at Stingrays (world famous no less:yes:). Should get there in time for dinner on Thursday, fishing all day Fri, Sat., and 1/2 day on Sun. It'll be my first time towing the boat that kind of distance, which makes me a little aprehensive, so it will be good to have a caravan going along to keep an eye on me. We'll be in a dark blue hulled Caravelle, 23WA. Good luck fellas...we'll be listening on 68.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts