Tidal Fish Forum banner

CBBT C&R roll call

1614 Views 16 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Fishamajig
Anyone else headed down this weekend?

Wish I knew more about heading east and finding 'em in the ocean on LT.

But you'll probably find me picking pilings on saturday. My cell is four-four-three-eight-five-four-three-zero-four-nine if anyone wants to share intel. Sometimes I have the radio on 68 too.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I'm heading down with Bill (smellslikefish) Josh. I have your number in my cell.
I bummed a ride with Drewizm( Andy) and MRobertson( Mike). I'm sure we'll cross paths sometime.
I'm heading down with Bill (smellslikefish) Josh. I have your number in my cell.
Bill called me and asked if I could go but I just can't swing it . Did he get the water pump in ? I hope you burn'em up !:thumbup: Good luck .
I am leaning towards a suicide run as a guest on a friends parker if my wife gives me the thumbs up. was just down there mon/tues and it was definately worth it.
I wish I was going got a dog to watch DANG !!!
I'll be fishing on the clean sweep with capt timmy tomorrow. Good luck guys
I wish I was going got a dog to watch DANG !!!
What, you never took your dog fishing?:D

We'll be down Saturday evening. We should pick a place in Cape Charles where we all could get together.
What, you never took your dog fishing?:D

We'll be down Saturday evening. We should pick a place in Cape Charles where we all could get together.
I won't be driving but I will sure recommend Kelly's to my crew. Good beer and food.
Hi Guys:

I will make the final call tomorrow, but the plan is to go down early Sunday and fish the afternoon and Monday.

Shawn are you fishing on Monday?

Phil are you fishing with Jack and will you be there on Monday?

Look forward to seeing anyone that hangs around Sunday night.

GT
Hey Chuck, not fishing with Jack, we'll be fishing Sunday and half day Monday. Hope to run the ocean on Sunday but Monday's weather looks like we'll hit the bridge. Give me a call if you make it down.
Afraid I'll just get in one day this weekend, Chuck. Tomorrow looks a bit wobbly but fishable. I think Jack's on the water today.
Going down tomorrow on Palm pilots boat for a week! :cool2:
Phil: Check your BMail.

Shawn: Sorry we will miss you. Good luck on your one day trip.

GT
I'll be fishing on the clean sweep with capt timmy tomorrow. Good luck guys
Good luck & have fun if you read this - Capt Timmy is the man with catching stripers - he catches alot of BIG Fish:thumbup:
We'll be there, launching from Lynnhaven.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.