Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber - I support Tidal
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fishing is becoming more productive each day and the larger fish are finally starting to move in.

Most Productive Lure: 7" Bass Assassin, Chartreuse Glitter rigged on a 1 to 1 1/2 ounce jighead.

Most Productive Technique:
After locating the fish, drift across them and cast out. Count the lure down, keep the rod tip just above the water, moving it from 12 o'clock to 10 o'clock horizontally while jigging. You are swimming the lure past the fish rather than jigging above them.
NOTE: Vertical jigging was not very productive.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
WTG Capt Tom! :thumbup: Thanks for the report/pics too!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Glad to hear things are heating up! I got some friends headed down this Thrus, Fri & Sat. I had to cancel due to work restrictions (darn Gov't). Hope to get there maybe 22,23 & 24 Dec. and maybe the 25th.:nono:

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Tom, Good to see thing are picking up for you down there. Looks like I won't get down till after Christmas, so I hope the bite continues to improve. BTW looks like it's been windy down there.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Fishin

Nice photos Tom................glad that you and your clients are hooking up. All I can say is that there is a lot of water out there and somewhere there must be fish:D:D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Great pictures Capt. Tom. Was that the great convict kitty fisherman Capt. Mike in the third picture?

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Thanks for the update, Tom. I'll be down Sat night. See ya sometime while I'm there...............

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thanks for the report and tips. I'll give it a shot this weekend. Glad to see some bird actions, it wasn't very good two weeks ago. Tight lines.

·
Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber - I support Tidal
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chop Chop: Don't count on the birds. They only showed up for a short period one day. It might not be worth the time lrunning around ooking for birds...fish sturcture.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Thanks for the rpt and pics capt tom.

:clap::D
good luck down there.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Yeah Buddy....

Darn glad to see you are getting at em Tom. I hope your are putting Bill K. on some of that action?:fishing2:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thanks fro the report Capt. coming down next week Sun-Wed. I'll say hi if I see ya.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts