Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for the brief reports, anybody who knows me knows I like to gab. But I am flat tired this trip, more sleep maybe. Today was big wind and 3 to 4 footers head on all the way to the 4th, but it was surprisingly calm when we got there, and remained that way all day. We found the first working birds of the entire week in between the pilings, and pretty much caught fish all day in the area. Several to 30", nothing over, and about a hundred 25" footballs that are obscenely fat and fight well over their size. Severe case of striper thumb finally!!! Not the best day I ever had here, but almost back to normal. The first two days here had me concerned! So in a nutshell not near peak, but picking up.:cool2:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a matter of fact I am getting a little long in the tooth! I would be up for a little nightime eeling, the eel guys are tearing them up! We are staying at the fancy Shore Suites hotel and the air unit sounds like a jet taking off, cycles on and off all night. I just woke up with 8 hours sleep so I feel great! I think my problem is I got to wag more and bark less. It really takes a lot out of a guy having to hold on to the transom of the boat all day. You remember Mike? All I need now is some working birds! Chow for now.:eek: BTW, its blowing 25 right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts