Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day 1 at CBBT
Whalen, Sandbar and Dave fished today and brought back our limit all were between 22 and 27" except for 1 that I caugt which was 34.5"
We tried eels at the high rise with no luck very little current moving
Moved to the 4th and had a steady pick of mid twenties fish
Not fast and furious but no skunk either
WE all said that the CBBT was not performing up to standard
WE are here for the week and will post a report each day
9' had some fish on it
water temp was 47.5
no birds today
Tom

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Tom a report is a report and thanks for putting it up.
I have a friend another Tom from the board who was down Fri/Sat past and I told him to EEl.They got 2 nice fish in the 40 sumthin range during the day NEAR Plantation light ,hope that helps you guys and good luck.

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Thanks Tom-

Hope it picks up for you and the guys. Keep the reports coming. They are appreciated.

I am going next week regardless of reports but it is nice to know what to expect.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks for the report Tom. Are you guys planning to eel the highrise @ night? Any plans to head N?
Planning to be down on Monday..

·
Registered
705 Posts
I too hope to head up thata way next week as well since the albie season down here has pretty much blown chunks down here this year. 47.5* water seems mighty cold for early december...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Thanks for the reports! I think i will be down there in a week or two. Hoping things start to pick up by then. Your reports are very helpful!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Thanks for the report,I'm going the last 2 weeks in Dec weather permitting of course so the info is much appreciated .

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Tom:

Pics from my 2005 cherry bustin':rolleyes: CBBT trip with you, Whalen, and Capt John D! Man I learned alot that week!:thumbup:
The sea anchor worked great!

PS: When Tom says hang on, HANG ON!!:eek::D

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thanks for the report. Iwas going to come down next week but just looked at the winds and it looks like it is supposed to blow in the mid 20's Mon - Wed. so I'm going to push it back un til Dec. 15th.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all your replies guy's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts