Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody else is planning to be in the Kipotopeke neighborhood in about a week. I've heard rumors that them stripey things can be caught up there. Got one buddy coming with me, and good ole Hillybilly Boater - Jack might make it down to do some fishing. This will be my first trip up for the year and I'd love to see any old friends at the Kipot. Inn or @ Stingrays. Let me know - miss the Chesapeake!

Danny

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Hey Danny- don't know if I'll be down when you are but I'm glad to see your come'n up. I'm suposed to go out with Jack sometime around then and I'll try to get down myself some time this month. Maybe we'll run into each other. I see your trar'n em up down in carolina:thumbup:..............

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
supposed to be driving down the 16th. staying on the western side, if your cell hasn't changed, I'll call you

Kirk
Still the same Kirk, to be sure you didn't actually get a mobile phone (did a pig just fly by my window???)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.