Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took the first road trip with my new boat down to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Fishing was slow both days for this time of year. I went with Charlie, Eric & George. Sunday we went eeling at Plantation Light and caught two fish and loss one. Monday we eeled out in front of the target ships in the morning and jigged the bridge in the afternoon. Jigging the bridge was tough due to rough seas but Charlie did manage to catch one nice fish. We did not get to fish on Tuesday due to rain and windy conditions . The best part of the trip was that George and Eric both caught their biggest Rock Fish.:clapping2: Charlie thank you for the great pictures. The crew was great and we had a good time.:thumbup:

Thanks
Paul

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Great job Paul and Eric! How big were the eeling fish?

·
Registered
686 Posts
paul

are we still good for the 28th

you got my check right

Vinny

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
paul

are we still good for the 28th

you got my check right

Vinny
Vinny
I got your check. Thanks The trip is still on Monday and Tuesday Dec29-30. I hope the fishing picks up. I will set up lodging next week. Paul

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
WTG, Paul:thumbup:

those are some :bigfish:

Congrats to George & Eric for their personal bests:clap::clapping2::clap::clapping2:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fishing

Mike
Congratulations on the big fish.:thumbup: I had George do my fish a few years ago it was the same size fish. The fish turned out great ,you are welcome to come over and check it out. I still have a spot open on Dec 30 on Chuck's trip if you are interested. I have to visit my daughter in North Carolina for Christmas ,so I do not think I can fit any more trips in this year.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
B-U-T-full BOAT PAUL! SOunds like a good trip.. no birds to chase?

Nice cows!

Thats a hell of a bend in that rod!!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Great Trip, thanks to Paul for being a great Capt. and host. He made all the arrangements, drove the truck and the boat. Which that boat is VERY nice, great ride and very roomy for a 22.

My personal best is right, I'm usually the one netting them for others.

Great trip except for the fish not showing up.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
:
Great Trip, thanks to Paul for being a great Capt. and host. He made all the arrangements, drove the truck and the boat. Which that boat is VERY nice, great ride and very roomy for a 22.

:thumbup::yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fishing

Thanks guys for all the kind words. Eric Thanks Again for helping me feel more comfortable with REEL DREAM.:thumbup: There is a lot more boat to deal with than the ROCK ON.I am starting to like the new boat.:thumbup: Paul

·
Registered
9,006 Posts

Eric,The 220 Kencraft is probably the Largest 22 out there.It measures 27 ft. from Engine to Bow Pulpit!Their 235 is also the Largest 23 anywhere,built for Tournament runnin'.She'll take up to 500 Ponies!!:yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
WTG boyz........Eric I guess its gonna be hard to beat the days we had a few years back huh.....I am not even interested in going this year sounds like the bridge will turn on for biggies when the season closes in a few weeks.....the big fish are all up the bay....:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
WTG boyz........Eric I guess its gonna be hard to beat the days we had a few years back huh.....I am not even interested in going this year sounds like the bridge will turn on for biggies when the season closes in a few weeks.....the big fish are all up the bay....:thumbup:
That WAS the best year for sure Pedro!!! Awesome year down there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts