Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me the name/number of a good guide to fish the CBBT? I would really like to head down there and do a little jig fishing with my wife. I've never fished there, so I'm not exactly sure of the game plan, but I would really rather not troll.

Thanks in advance for any information that you can provide.

·
Registered
65 Posts
here ya go

Fish Hawk Guide Service is a full time, year round charter business. We fish the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries. Our fishing locations change with the seasons and fish movements, and include the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel in the late season. Our goal is to put you where the fishing is best at that time of the year. We fish anywhere from the Susquehanna to the Patuxent River and all waters in between. Don't put your rods away after the fall season, stripers and pickerel are active and can be caught all winter.

You can reach Gary at the following numbers:
(410) 758-4262
(410) 937-8753 (cell)

And at his home address:
917 Burrisville Rd., Centreville MD 21617

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I am pretty sure Gary N is done for a little while. He takes January off to do some duck hunting. Going to be a little harder to find a guide this time of year down there. Most have pulled from that area. If Walleye Pete is making another run I would try him.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Can anyone give me the name/number of a good guide to fish the CBBT? I would really like to head down there and do a little jig fishing with my wife. I've never fished there, so I'm not exactly sure of the game plan, but I would really rather not troll.

Thanks in advance for any information that you can provide.
Capt Kyle Rocksolidcharters:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.