Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a buddy on the phone, traffic is light, he's just north of the 4th, driving 25 mph watching the sights, and there are about 3 miles of birds working. Says there are thousands of birds. I've told him thanks, I'll not get anymore work done today....

Lance

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Thanks Lance,

We may be there the next day, or two.
:)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go gettum boys, they are there for the pickin. Ron said not one boat was fishin on em.

Lance

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Don't know if those birds held any fish. We went out of Rudee to find thousands of gannetts hammering the water in front of the Ramada, but NO Fish. We went South to about 5 miles North of the False Cape and got 12 with 4 throwbacks. Took all day but limited out with 8 nice fish. Water temp 43.6 and TONS of bait. At times the bait was so thick it fooled the depth indicator. Real depth was 45, but the readout said 23'. Sometimes the finder was green top-to-bottom for 5-6 minutes.
The hits were about equal for green vs white using double rigs down deep. Had quite few hits just inside the 3 mile line in 45'.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
my gawd, lance...you really know how to hurt a guy!!! we cancelled our trip for thuirsday, because of the threat of snow, not on the feeshing end, but on the towing side.am positive feesh under them, as they were herded up under them last sunday.love a chheecken!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts