Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was a blow out. Fished today at the high rise with eels, no luck as there did not seem to be any incoming tide! Picked a bunch of healthy unders at the fourth ocean side, the fly fishers on the bay side hit them reall well, lots of slots! got real quite for about 3 hours mid day with still no incoming tide movement. Finally got a good outgoing tide from 2 to 5 pm and caught a good amount with a few just overs and unders. Not the best day I have had, but the cooler is full of fish and the boat is full of sea lice! More to come soon. :eek2:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Hang in there Whalen it can only get better.good luck:fishing2:
Mike where are the pics from my old boat keeping you 2 feet from the Highrise piling in 5 footers???:clap:

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Hang in there Whalen it can only get better.good luck:fishing2:
Mike where are the pics from my old boat keeping you 2 feet from the Highrise piling in 5 footers???:clap:
We couldn't stand still long enough to even think about taking any pics !:D It was "Rockin' and Rollin" to say the least !:D By the way Dave , that was some of the best boat handling I've ever seen in those kind of conditions . What happened to that boat ? Those trolling motors on the trim tabs were pretty cool .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts