Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two great days of fishing down at the CBBT on Dec. 29th & Dec. 30th. I headed down to the promised land on Sunday with my brother and my dad. Our only regret of the whole trip was that we couldn't get the Eagles game on the radio on the way down.

Monday was our best day. Warm weather, calm seas, and quality time with my dad & brother. Even if we didn't catch any fish, it would have been a great day. We lost count, but we had over 70 fish in the boat. Since we winter our boat in NE Pennsylvania we can't always count on getting our own boat out of the barn, so we guided up with Chris Dollar on his 23 ft. Jones Brother boat. Great boat with an awesome top notch guide. Special thanks to Dollar for another great trip.

Tuesday started with some big winds so we got a late start, but the wind laid down and so did the chop. Even under a big high pressure front Dollar put us on a lot of nice fish and we boated about 35 fish from 10:30 am till about 3:00 pm.

The unique catch of the trip goes to my brother Matt who caught an 18.5-inch flounder on a chartruese bass assasin. Almost all the fish were caught on BKD's or BA's.

Here's some of our pics. We had lots of doubles with one or two triples mixed in.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Loving me some Penn State hats and some Eagles fans jonesin for the game on teh radio on their way to a football slaying CBBT trip. Thanks for the report and pictures. I've caught flounder fishing for rock down there before, but not this late in the year!

·
Registered
855 Posts
With those Penn State hats guess you guys didn't enjoy the Rose Bowl too much:D...We were down on Tuesday also and it was some fun fishing...Great job, glad you got into them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts