Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BFB and I are heading out at 5 and will be at the lovely Kiptopeake Inn. Anyone else coming?

GT

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Hi Chuck,

I'll be there as a ho. I got your cell if it hasn't changed. mine is 443-794-3547.

won't hit the bridge water area til about 10am.

I'll call you as soon as we get to the area and you can let me in on the hot spot.:rolleyes::clap:

Be just like a few yrs ago with big feesh on the east side of the bridge.
Good luck
:D

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
I have the feeling you guys picked a couple of the best days so far. The temps are in the hot zone. And my fishweather is above 70!!!Check out the fish index. Good luck you guys and slay them for me. I wish I could be there but the inaugural and the secret service have me in fits right now.:yes::thumbup:
FishWeather.com - Wind Forecasts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
GT, do yourself a favor and go 3 miles past the entrance to Kiptopeke ramp and stay at the Sunset Beach Motel........$69.95.....clean and roomy.

Bill

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Might give it a try Friday... looking forward to the reports guys!!!

Norman

·
Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber - I support Tidal
4,762 Posts
Chuck:

I just got back Saturday (to do seminar at FishExpo on Sun). We bailed them big time on Thur and Fri. There are still plenty of stripers around the CBBT with a few nice ones.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I will be there Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed weather providing. I am getting the he(( out for the inauguration.

I agree with you Hank, I am looking out my window wishing I was fishing. Now is the time to go!

Why did I just tell 50,000 people that? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts