Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just booked our room @ the new hotel next to Stingray's. ( SHORE STAY SUITES). These are brand new. They have an option for 2 queen beds or 1 king. They also come with a full kitchen. From what I have heard they are like an apartment.

$ 116.00 a night with AAA or TF discount.

We usally stay @ the Best Western for @ 84.00 @ night and they are just hotel rooms,

I'm looking forward to a nice- new clean room. The kitchen will be great and you can order from Stingrays and they will deliver, so you can eat dinner in privacy of your own room while watching TV on the new flat screens in the room, w/cable:thumbup:

Anyone else going to be down that weekend? The tides are going to be perfect HIGH tides @ 8 AM and 8 PM. Its also a FULL MOON, which will make for some great eeling @ the HIGH RISE @ night:bigfish::thumbup:

Phil(lily):clap:

410-908-6921 cell

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Phil,I want to go ,but don't know when yet.Waitin' on some solid reports.Thought about the new Motel also,But the website does'nt say anything about a Fish cleaning area.I'm sure they don't have one!IF I had a pilot house,I'd Eel at night,in an open Boat....I don't care how big the Fish are....Not! [Mike]

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Lone Ranger. 2 years ago we went down for New Years weekend and fished every night til 3 am on my Center console. Just put on a hunting suit and your good to go. The secret is light winds. Trust me you dont have time too get cold when the bite is on. You will sweat your ass off pulling in 40 an 50 lbers all night. That weekend we had 27 fish to the boat in 1 night up to 50 + lbs:bigfish:

Phil(lily):clap:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
If I go I would be coming home the 12th, but it's looking like I'll be eating the rooom money since it's already paid.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Guess you could use the cleaning station at the old hotel...bring a clip on hat light or hat with LEDs as there is limited lights at the BW cleaning station..

+ Stingrays will cook your catch for a small fee! Just bring your fillet when you go to order..:thumbup:

I'm in the "same boat" as Eric (see post below)...I know the are pretty good..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts