Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cbbt trip dec 11-12-13-14
Cbbt trip dec 11-12-13-14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just booked our room @ the new hotel next to Stingray's. ( SHORE STAY SUITES). These are brand new. They have an option for 2 queen beds or 1 king. They also come with a full kitchen. From what I have heard they are like an apartment.

$ 116.00 a night with AAA or TF discount.

We usally stay @ the Best Western for @ 84.00 @ night and they are just hotel rooms,

I'm looking forward to a nice- new clean room. The kitchen will be great and you can order from Stingrays and they will deliver, so you can eat dinner in privacy of your own room while watching TV on the new flat screens in the room, w/cable

Anyone else going to be down that weekend? The tides are going to be perfect HIGH tides @ 8 AM and 8 PM. Its also a FULL MOON, which will make for some great eeling @ the HIGH RISE @ night

Phil(lily)

410-908-6921 cell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
453 Posts
I am planning Tues through Thurs that week. Hopefully we can give you some good intel in the fishing. Probably just staying at Kipto. Hope to keep the boat down for many trips this year.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I will be down that weekend and the weekend before staying at kipto. I'm thinking about giving eeling a try at least once.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
gw204 and I will be there 7 and 8 fishing the Judge and Staying at the Kiptopeke Inn. Eeling at dawn and trolling afterwards. Maybe some jigging if we find birds and already found bubba

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
The 13th is my B-day. I'm turning the big 3-1, so I guess I should go ahead and take the 12th and 15th off so I can celebrate old age appropriately!

-JB

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'll be there the 11th-14th, flyfishing and LTJ. My first trip to the CBBT. I have a friend joining me at least one day - might have room on the boat after that.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Looks like I'll be down there that weekend as well. Just need to decide where to stay now. Kiptopeke Inn or the new place.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'll be down Dec. 7-10. I can let you know how we did if you would like. We are going to eel @ night and jig during the day. Shoot me a bmail and we can exchange cell #'s if you would like some live reports.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'll be down there from mid Dec to mid Jan on any given weekend day. I play it by ear with the weather and do it as a drive down fish and drive home in the same day deal. It's a grinder for sure, but it gives me the flexibility to go when the weather is right and not because I've booked a room in advance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts