Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had enough of Florida fishing for Sails, Tarpon, Wahoo, African Pompano, Kings. Dolphin, Spanish, Cuda's, Reds and Snook its time to do some winter fishing for some 40lb. Stripers who's going down?:D

·
Premium Member
26,179 Posts
I plan to try the PLO area on Thursday.Much closer to home-no crowds and the fish are just as big (right now ).Why would you leave Fla. to fish up here-Oops,I forgot-all fisherman are crazy.:D Skip

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
The Weather looks poor until Thurs. I will be out there then. Fri. looks real good but I have to work Fri.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
189 Posts
Les Pa and I will be there Thursday and Friday if the weather looks good.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Big Fish!

Just want you guys to know that our weather forecast was iffy too last week, but we caught plenty of pigs at both sides of the bridge. One side is usually sheltered. They were there last week in size and numbers. I have had great fishing there before, but last week, Fri and Sat, was off the charts, the over 40's are there! Topwater Too! One think I forgot in my post is that there are tons off hickery shad there right now. Go, and good luck!

·
Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com
1,109 Posts
You Guys Are Killing Me

Hank.... Paying back all those summer days fishing at the new job...

I hate new jobs...hard to get away.... good thing I have Tidalfish reports to read and be tormented...

Hank...good luck to you and to all those heading that way..... Mike :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts