Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find myself boatless and itching for some light tackle action. Share fuel, I make some good ham and cheese biscuits for snacks! :D Let me know.

Chris

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Might have room monday.

If I get my boat ready this weekend I will be going Monday and maybe Sunday. My hydrolic steering is leaking a bit but I might just have to live with it till the spring. I have a 21' CC w/ a 1 year old Optimax and know the place pretty well. Johnny O

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
If I get my boat ready this weekend I will be going Monday and maybe Sunday. My hydrolic steering is leaking a bit but I might just have to live with it till the spring. I have a 21' CC w/ a 1 year old Optimax and know the place pretty well. Johnny O
J.O........Are the cylinder seals leaking?If so its a "Cakewalk" to fix it.I ordered a kit online.came with the spanner wrench also.....30-45 min. job! [Mike]

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Yep

It is the cylinder seals and under the steering wheel. I changed that seal a year or 2 ago and have one somewhere. I just have the itch to go and don't feel like doing the work down there and it takes more than a week to get the kit. Tough decsision:eek:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I would think that reliable and responsive steering is pretty important when motoring around CBBT pilings during a fast tide.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Johnnyo, keep me in mind if you decide to go. That could work for me.

Chris

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
I'll be down there sun & mon. Just two of us. I could take one more..........

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Guys:

Id like to throw my proverbial hat in the HO ring.. I am ready willing and able (will spilt all costs, no problemo! ..references available on request..:rolleyes:)

Im up for C.R in January too!!:thumbup:

MG

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Catman

I sent you a pmail;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts