Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for posting so late... we are adding some new board memebers tomorrow and encourage everyone to come out and vote or run. Seargent at arms and director of fundraising. Will also update on where we are and what we are doing and why.

Meeting is Thursday at 6:00 at the ocean park volunteer rescue squad. 3769 e Stratford Rd virginia beach va 23455....

Any questions email me [email protected]

Thanks,

Steven Epstein
Founder CBDF

·
Registered
356 Posts
Steven, I have put a link on the Chesapeake board to the 3 main threads that are about Omega here on the Virginia board. Please try to get the upper bay involved in this fight. They could argue that they are also hurting from the acts of Omega. They have huge numbers of concerned people up north. This is about the entire bay not just where Omega fishes. Just trying to help.
Doug

35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your help.

I need more hours in the day. We are adding new board members and will be getting a committee set up shortly to get word out to the clubs and keep people up to date.

I obviously am not the one to do it since I waited until the day before when someone reminded me to post. I have a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes and believe it or not my phone rings steady about menhaden. I hope you can make it to the meeting. I hope to be able to share some of whats going on with everyone. There are things happening I can not put on the internet.

Thanks,
Steven Epstein

·
Registered
884 Posts
Great meeting tonight Steve. Looks like you are putting together a strong team. I can't wait to see how far this can go. Let me know what I can do to help.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts