Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at all possiblities and wondering of anyone is interested in getting a team together, or if anyone needs an experienced Eeling crew member to fish the CCA tourney on Dec 6th ?? I have one of my regular crew members that is also interested . My boat or yours, mine a 22 Cuddy, not the ideal length that I would like to make plans with because of weather uncertainty, but I will fish it and sign up at last minute if weather cooperates, idealy I would like to fish a 26+' center console. please b-mail me if interested. :thumbup:

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
If you want to be team Lateral Line and can get a team I have a tournament team spot. Deal will be I cover entry fee, your teamcovers gas, food etc, we split the winnings 50/50. I had asked a friend from VA if he wanted to put together a team, but he emailed me this weekend and said he can not make it. Email me at [email protected] and let me know. I should tell the CCA VA folks by Tuesday.

Brandon

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Brandon. I will make a few calls tomorrow am, and will contact you. Sounds great. If anyone is interested, you can call me at (757)570-1828 on Monday or post here or PM me.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brandon, if you see this post, I have been able to put a team together for Saturday Dec 6th in the CCA Tourney. I'll send you an e-mail too. Team Lateral Line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts