Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
CCA VA Tourney, Deltaville

CCA VA Rockfish Tournament is on for Saturday December 6th and the rules have been revised as promised. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Tight Lines,
Kevin Smith
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes its the first saturday in dec changes have been made to deal with weather hope everyone will come out and support a great cause and watch me pick up my check like last year ha ha

·
Registered
252 Posts
Is the weather rules going to reflect what was said after last years debacle? It was said after your meetings to discuss what went wrong last year that a small craft advisory will result in no fishing that day and it will move to the next day. So what will be the weather rule?

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
CCA Tourney & Rules

Yes it is in the rules-on paper. If the forecast calls for a small craft advisory in the area of the tournament on Saturday, it will be postponed to Sunday. Tournament Entry Forms & Rules are being printed for distribution.

Kevin Smith
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA, CVSFA, SF, TF

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, sounds like things are better. I guess I need to go to Green Top (free PR) and get an entry form! Fish on!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The Nati Light Striper Series will be holding a few one day tournaments for any interested parties- These will be little fun, bragging rights tournies with a little money thrown in each day and awarded to biggest fish- Several of us on here fish out of the same area so it should be easy to get a little competition rolling on the days we are fishing and I will supply unlimited Nati Bev's and we can have a little happy hour when we are done at the marina-

Scott
"Double Down"

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
The Nati Light Striper Series will be holding a few one day tournaments for any interested parties- These will be little fun, bragging rights tournies with a little money thrown in each day and awarded to biggest fish- Several of us on here fish out of the same area so it should be easy to get a little competition rolling on the days we are
fishing and I will supply unlimited Nati Bev's and we can have a little happy hour when we are done at the marina-

Scott
"Double Down"
People actually drink nati-light??!! ;)

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Based on the number of requests for registration forms coming in already, it looks like there will be a great turn out. Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Kevin Smith
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts